155 Loretta Ave North
(entrance at left side of building)
K1Y 2J7 Canada
The package includes:
• 3 months of Aikido practice
• 1 Judo Gi
Regular: $330 Students: $275 (*) save up to $35
(*) must have a valid student ID card
The Ottawa Aikikai is a co-operative dojo relying on the student body to keep the dojo running. All instructors and the board of directors are dedicated volunteers. The membership fees are allocated to pay for the rent, to upgrade our dojo, and to help fund special events.Enjoy our dojo which includes:
- Fully Air Conditioned Practice Facility
- Women's and Men's change rooms with showers
- Please make all cheques payable to the 'Ottawa Aikikai'
- You are welcome to pay your fees via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) through your bank. Please direct your EFT to the following email address email@example.com, and notes explaining the allocation and breakdown of the payment would be appreciated (full name(s), adult/student/child, month/3 months/annual, dates, USAF fees, gi purchase, etc).
- All fees are non-refundable and must be paid on or before the first day of the month
- Prospective students are encouraged to try out a week free of charge without obligation
- Family members of existing students receive a 25% discount
- The Ottawa Aikikai does not offer daily or half-month rates
- [*] Members who have been in good standing for 5 years and are over the age of 65 are eligible for the Senior rate; members who have been in good standing for 5 years and are between 60 and 65 may also be eligible subject to Board approval.
- [†] The children and teen rates are available for the scheduled kids and teen classes only
- [¥] United States Aikido Federation (USAF) Fee for 2017